This wiki's purpose is to be an encyclopedia of canon and licensed information concerning Robotech.
If you're looking for Super Dimension Fortress Macross go here.If you're looking for Genesis Climber MOSPEADA go here.
Macross Island was an uninhabited island in the South Pacific. In 1999, the island was the site of the crash landing of the SDF-1. In 1999, the USS Kenosha was on a mission to track the SSGN Minsk near Macross Island. The Kenosha and its battlegroup were sunk by the arrival of the SDF-1. (Comic: Robotech: From the Stars 1: From the Stars, Macross Saga: Booby Trap, et al.)
Following the crash people moved to Macross to study the alien vessel and the city of Macross City was built around the crashed vessel. (Robotech: The Macross Saga: "Boobytrap"; Comic: Robotech: From the Stars 1: From the Stars) Macmartin Island was a close neighbor of Macross and was the location of a United Earth military installation that was responsible for the testing of the first Veritech fighters. (Comic: Robotech: From the Stars 2: Call to Duty)
Nothing will happen unless you make it happen, feel free to look around at the articles we have. Don't be afraid to edit, fix things up or add more information. If you are really brave why not create a new article on a topic the wiki is lacking.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Check out the Manual of Style to see how the articles should be formatted and what's allowed and what's not.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- No fan fiction, please.
Can you join it? If you're interested in them, then here you go.Read more >
I think if they made a video game of the sentinels it could be able to tell it in a way that's true to the original ideals, while also reaching a new generation of fans. One of the things that got me into Robotech was the gamecube game Battlecry. I…Read more >