This wiki's purpose is to be an encyclopedia of canon and licensed information concerning Robotech.
If you're looking for Super Dimension Fortress Macross go here.If you're looking for Genesis Climber MOSPEADA go here.
Marcus Rush was a Veritech pilot, born in deep space during the 22-year-long Pioneer Expedition, who was a key individual near the end of the Third Robotech War and the beginning of the Fourth. He was the sibling to Marlene Rush, and was very close with both her and her boyfriend, Scott Bernard. The supposed death of both of them left him bitter at the Invid, filled with wishes of revenge for his lost family. Marcus served in Wolf Squadron, until the death of their commander meant a merge with Skull Squadron, under the Command of Maia Sterling.
Nothing will happen unless you make it happen, feel free to look around at the articles we have. Don't be afraid to edit, fix things up or add more information. If you are really brave why not create a new article on a topic the wiki is lacking.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Check out the Manual of Style to see how the articles should be formatted and what's allowed and what's not.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- No fan fiction, please.
Holy Macaroni!, it had been months since i dont edit a think in the Robotech Wikia (including the Spanish one) and now out of nowhere, a new Series is anounced! damn!
This Academy series looks promising (but also a little... well...) and i hope to se…
Read more >
- ATTENTION ALL USERS
The Robotech franchise has experienced a surprising resurrection recently. Mid-2013 saw the release of Robotech: Love Live Alive, a feature-length film detailing the life of Lancer after the end of the show. The end of that year…Read more >