This wiki's purpose is to be an encyclopedia of canon and licensed information concerning Robotech.
If you're looking for Super Dimension Fortress Macross go here.If you're looking for Genesis Climber MOSPEADA go here.
Jesus Barrero (born 26 July 1958, died 2016) was a Mexican voice actor better known for doing the voice of Luke Skywalker from the Original Trilogy of Star Wars, Saiya from Saint Saiya (Caballeros del Zodiaco in Latin America) and Rex from Toy Story. He performed the Voices of Rick Hunter, Lynn Kyle, Sean Phillips, Louie Nichols (some episodes), and Scott Bernard in the original Spanish dub of Robotech.
Nothing will happen unless you make it happen, feel free to look around at the articles we have. Don't be afraid to edit, fix things up or add more information. If you are really brave why not create a new article on a topic the wiki is lacking.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Check out the Manual of Style to see how the articles should be formatted and what's allowed and what's not.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- No fan fiction, please.
i had a dream about watching Robotech II the sentinels where skeleton vampires got mr freeze's ice gun from gotham and were freeing people and other skeleton vampires and using silver blades on em to see if they were immune while frozen (they weren'…Read more >
So I was thinking about how Anatole Leonard was typically depicted in the novels and comics in a negative light. In the show he was more stubborn and aggressive where as some other media makes him a traitor, a degenerate or the antagonist. I started…Read more >