This wiki's purpose is to be an encyclopedia of canon and licensed information concerning Robotech.
If you're looking for Super Dimension Fortress Macross go here.If you're looking for Genesis Climber MOSPEADA go here.
The M.A.C. III was a Robotech Expeditionary Force heavy artillery Destroid which was based off the Destroid Monster. Many were carried aboard the SDF-3 during the Pioneer Expedition and fought the Invid swarms.
At least one M.A.C. III Destroid was deployed on Tirol during the Robotech Expeditionary Force's attempt to liberate it from the Invid. It was destroyed by an Shocktrooper. (Robotech II: The Sentinels: The Message)
Nothing will happen unless you make it happen, feel free to look around at the articles we have. Don't be afraid to edit, fix things up or add more information. If you are really brave why not create a new article on a topic the wiki is lacking.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Check out the Manual of Style to see how the articles should be formatted and what's allowed and what's not.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- No fan fiction, please.
The Geisha World Wiki is named after the artistic and mystical women known as Geisha (Geiko or Geigi), but it deals with interests other than geisha, such as; the arts of Japan, their religion which is traditionally Shinto, and many other interestin…Read more >
I read this on some site and I'm pretty sure its fake
"In this role, the McKinney novels in particular would depict Leonard as a sexual deviant who practised sadomasochism as a form of religious self-punishment; he employed Zentraedi femal…Read more >