This wiki's purpose is to be an encyclopedia of canon and licensed information concerning Robotech.
If you're looking for Super Dimension Fortress Macross go here.If you're looking for Genesis Climber MOSPEADA go here.
Jesus Barrero (born 26 July 1958, died 2016) was a Mexican voice actor better known for doing the voice of Luke Skywalker from the Original Trilogy of Star Wars, Saiya from Saint Saiya (Caballeros del Zodiaco in Latin America) and Rex from Toy Story. He performed the Voices of Rick Hunter, Lynn Kyle, Sean Phillips, Louie Nichols (some episodes), and Scott Bernard in the original Spanish dub of Robotech.
Nothing will happen unless you make it happen, feel free to look around at the articles we have. Don't be afraid to edit, fix things up or add more information. If you are really brave why not create a new article on a topic the wiki is lacking.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Check out the Manual of Style to see how the articles should be formatted and what's allowed and what's not.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- No fan fiction, please.
Word about the Comic Con panel is out. Looks like its more of the same (new merch and no update on new content). The biggest news is that Titan will be re-publishing the old comics as well as a new series. Good thing I just got a promotion...
Check o…Read more >
So, just a passing thought, do we cover any fan projects on here? The Palladium boards are still active, Tim Wing has rebirthed the URRG in a form, and even Captain JLS is suiting up again.
Obviously it won't affect our regular content, but maybe it …Read more >