|This article is a stub. You can help Robotech Saga Wiki by expanding it.|
|"Dana In Wonderland"|
|The Masters, Episode 55|
|Air date||17 May, 1985|
|Written by||Steve Kramer|
|Directed by||Robert V. Barron|
|Comic adaptation(s)||Robotech Masters 18: Dana in Wonderland|
The 15th is captured, but not before making a startling realization about the nature of their enemies, the Robotech Masters.
Trying to escape Zor, the 15th Squad makes a scattered retreat into the depths of the giant ship. The Robotech Masters mobilize their sentries in an attempt to capture the Micronians before they spread more "emotional contamination."
As they race through the ship, Dana discovers many disturbing facts about the true nature of the civilization living on board the ship. Independent thought and emotional response are strictly forbidden. Transgressors are destroyed. All clones live to serve the Robotech Masters. What they believed to be androids are actually clones, biogenetically evolved from the organic cells of living beings. They are not mechanical creatures devoid of feeling.
In spite of their abilities as a fighting team, the cards are stacked against the 15th this time out. They are captured and brought before the Robotech Masters.
- Bowie: "What do we do now Lieutenant?"
Dana: "Break into Christmas Carols if they catch us."
- Louie: "This is beginning to take on all the aspects of a horror movie."
- Musica: "I would be content to remain like this for the rest of recorded time."
- "Please do not feel badly. You are freedom, and my life means nothing."
- Sean: The fire is too heavy! We can't get through!
Angelo: Keep firing! We've got to get through!
- Robotech Masters
- Dana Sterling
- Angelo Dante
- Zor Prime
- Bowie Grant
- Sean Phillips
- Louie Nichols
- Female Triumvirate
- Science Triumvirate
- Robotech Master with Cognitive thought
Vessels and vehicles
- Tirolian Mothership
- Tirolian Hover Car
- Louie is attacked and knocked out by the Living Protoculture in the Master's central computer.
- Cosmic Harp
- Tirolian Bed Technology
- Bio-Scanners, which closely resemble Micronisation Chambers
- Conversion Stabilizer Units
- Bio-Energy Supplement
- Tirolian Phone
to be added
- "Dana In Wonderland" is based on the original Japanese episode of Super Dimension Cavalry Southern Cross, entitled "Wandārando" (Meaning "Wonderland" in English), that was aired 26 August, 1984 in Japan.
- Larry Abraham - Bowie Grant
- Melora Harte - Musica
- Steve Kramer - Angelo Dante
- Kerrigan Mahan - Sean Phillips
- David Millbern - Louie Nichols
- Paul St. Peter - Zor Prime
- Bill Capizzi - Robotech Masters
- Melissa Newman - Dana Sterling
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Mind Game||Crisis Point|